These excellent dog boots are waterproof and have slip-resistant rubber souls. They can save your dog a world of discomfort from hot pavements and icy conditions. they also help for a range of other conditions (see below).
Order an extra set when you can and change frequently (immediately when wet) with a little time to air out or his feet will get really stinky!
If you order two or more pairs here, we'll give you 10% off the advertised price on both pairs!
Dog boots – Why would you buy boots for your dog?
- Protect her from slipping or getting anything harmful on her paws
- If your dog gets foot infections from outside
- If he has hip dysplasia and on smooth floors he slips and his legs splay apart
- If her feet get very tender when you go out in the snow or even on a really cold day on the cement
- If she has broken or injured a toe and although it’s mostly healed, you sometimes want to slow him down a little or give him some extra protection
- If he hates wet grass and refuses to potty on it when its raining or when there is morning dew
- If he drags his hind legs and without a boot his toenail gets bloody
- If you have an old dog that has issues keeping his rear feet underneath him
- If you want to protect your dog’s feet from scorching hot pavements in the summer
If you would like to read about dogs with sensitive paws, try Related
Tell us what you think!
4, 5, 6, 7, 8